Operation Healthy Heart
The Operation Healthy Heart program partners with funders, hospitals, medical providers, governament agencies and non-governmental organizations, and media outlets whose assistance helps EMW provide surgeries for OHH children and strengthen the country's capacity to provide cardiac care.
Key Media Partnership
In Operation Healthy Heart's most recent campaign--"Trai Tim Cho Em"--East Meets West is partnering with Vietnam Television (VTV) and Vietnam Military Telecommunications (Viettel), to raise funds to increase the number of livesaving surgeries for poor children each year and expand the level of pediatric cardiology in Vietnam. Read more about this powerful campaign.
OHH collaborates with Vietnamese government and other nongovernmental agencies, as well as with international organizations.
- Sponsoring Associations for Poor Patients (SAPP)
- Assembly of God of the Protestant Church of Australia
- Children of Vietnam
- Children's Hospital of Oakland
- Committee for Population, Families and Children in North, Central and Southern Vietnam
- Da Nang Poor Children’s Association
- Friends of Hue Foundation
- Office of Genetic Counseling and Disabled Children (OGCDC)
- Quang Nam Poor Children’s Association
- South-East Asian Relief, Inc. (SEAR)
- Vietnam Project at Texas Tech University
OHH coordinates with nine cardiology departments and hospitals to provide heart surgeries and, in some cases, capacity building assistance. Participating hospitals are:
For more info
- Hanoi Heart Hospital
- Viet Duc Hospital
- Bach Mai Hospital
- Hue Central Hospital
- Children 1 Hospital
- HCMC Medical University Hospital
- HCMC Heart Hospital
- Tam Duc Hospital
- Cho Ray Hospital
Contact Laura Collins at email@example.com
or call 1-800-561-3378.